Terploc UV w/ Window by Grove Bags – Curing Humidity Control
R15.00 – R60.00
The world’s first packetless modified atmospheric packaging for flower is now available in South Africa.
TerpLoc™ creates the optimal microclimate for storing cannabis by regulating the relative humidity in the packaging while protecting your product from exterior elements that would degrade its quality. TerpLoc™ is designed to provide peace of mind. Our windowed pouches have added UV blocker to keep out harmful rays that break down your cannabis and diminish its quality. These are designed with a viewing window for displaying the variety of strains you may have on hand. Terploc™ UV pouches are engineered to withstand extreme levels of UV rays in order to preserve the highest levels of cannabinoids and terpenes. Put your product on display and be confident that it will stay in the shade.
Package sizing is based on the amount of dry product added.
How TerpLoc™ works
Once your product is sealed inside the TerpLoc™ Ultraclear bag, all unwanted gases and water vapour are actively diffused through the pouch’s layers. The layers create a relative humidity level of 62% and limits the oxidation of the product stored inside.
- In/Out Gassing creates and maintains an optimal cannabis climate allowing you to cure product en-route. Thereby, shortening lead times without compromising quality.
- Low Oxygen Levels within Grove Bags provide extended shelf life without the use of expensive and unnecessary nitrogen flushing systems.
- Active Humidity Control protects your product without the need of costly humidity control packets that damage terpene and cannabinoid profiles.
- Anti-Static Properties ensure that there is a neutral charge down the sidewall of your package. Thereby, preventing any trichome damage or lost product.
- Odour Control that provides compliance and discretion.
- UV layer combined with the opacity of the packaging provide premium protection from UV rays preventing the break down of organic material.
- Durability to prevent puncturing ensuring the packaging’s cannabis climate is not compromised.
The benefits of TerpLoc™ by Grove Bags
Grove Bags use a combination of humidity control, outgassing, and anti-static properties to create and maintain the perfect cannabis climate. This minimizes the evaporation and oxidation of terpenes into our pouches head space and allows for maximum retention of terpenes.
Weight is directly related to the moisture content of the cannabis and also determines your cash flow. The more weight you lose, the more revenue you are losing. Every gram is crucial to your bottom line, with the current industry in the USA at about 0.1 g representing $1 of revenue.
Simply put, mould destroys cannabis and profits. All Grove Bags have active humidity control, allowing moisture to continually flow in and out of the bags to keep levels balanced. This keeps your cannabis fresher for longer and allows users to place product in our bags sooner
than our competitors.